Friday Quickie

Here's a super quick post - in the form of a list. I'm too far into this rotation to form proper sentences...never mind paragraphs...so here's a Friday Quickie:
  • As you've noticed, I'm making changes to the blog to make it easier to read, easier to upload pictures and posts (especially since I don't always have the greatest internet connection). I'll be putting back some of the nice pictures, etc as soon as I can.
  • I fell asleep at 20h00 last night and could barely crawl out of bed at 6h30 this morning. I am TIRED!
  • I really, really, really hope this ash stuff settles down PRONTO. Although I'm not really looking forward to the dental work that I'm getting done my first and second day back into Canada....I really want to get to Canada...on time and as planned. (It must suck to be travelling right now. )
  • I'm going out for mojitos tonight. But I'm working tomorrow...so I will behave. Yes. I'm serious. (Yes, I'm trying to convince myself).
  • I'm leaving for Canada (please go away iceland ash) in FOUR days!!!
That's it. See ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment