Two weeks....

I just checked the calendar, and couldn't believe how fast time has flown...

In two weeks, I'll be spending fourty hours of my life making this 'ol treck again:

Toamasina, Madagscar to St. Denis, La RĂ©union to Paris, France to Toronto, Canada to Edmonton, Canada.
(Then a little side-vacation to Salt Spring Island a week or so later!!!)
I actually look forward to the flights to Paris and on to Toronto. Fully reclining seats/beds, great food, champagne, champagne, champagne....and most important: sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I arranged my own travel for the way back...and ooopps, accidentally booked my flights home (to MG) a day early - which means I'll be spending the night in Paris. I've been to Paris....six or seven times maybe, but never more than for 10 hours at a time. ...Looking forward to spending the night and sightseeing at a bit more of a relaxed pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment