Blah

I am feeling exceptionally "blah" since Sunday.

I hate leaving Canada. Yes, MG is super cool and it's a great opportunity and all that other crap, but sometimes, it's harder to see the good, cool things and amazing opportunities when you miss the known, the certain, the familiar things ... basically - when you just miss home.

There are so many good things to look forward to in the next six weeks (not to mention the European vacation to come afterwards), but I'm fixated on everything that I miss and left behind in Canada.

I'm sure my crabapple mood is intensified by my lack of sleep and jetlagg. But I'm just not looking forward to going back. I'm sure I'll analyse why for a few more hours (or days, depending on how long this crap mood takes to go away), but until then, I don't wanna go back.

It's now Tuesday and I'll be in MG in a matter of a few hours, so I better start having an attitude change or this is going to be one damn long rotation.

No comments:

Post a Comment