Goodnight Day 4
- I've been sea sick for only parts of the day. I invested in some of these accu-pressure wrist cuffs. Let's see if they work. Tonight my grandpa was sea sick and we have bascially decided that we are not "cruise" people.
- Sadly (:P) there was no crafting. Turns up you have to show up at least a half an hour early because the craft ladies mean business and there is a limited supply. If we go tomorrow, I'm going to wear my biggest rings to secure us a spot.
- We have a Ben & Jerry's cafe on board. I walk past it every day but haven't been able to eat there yet.
- I haven't been playing paparazzi! What is wrong me with!! I've only taken picture of one meal so far!! My cruise pictures are going to suck!
- I brought multiple outfits for different days thinking I would get all dressed up and co-ordinate my accesories and everything. Um. Nope. I wore makeup the first time today. I have been basically wearing the same clothes and my bathing suit. So much for looking "cute".
- I managed to download iTunes onto my netbook today so I'm just one day away from having music on my iTouch. I am having withdrawals.
- I can't wait to upload a video of our swim today. We're just in a regular pool, but because of the rough waters we're flung around and have to hold on for dear life. For some reason, it's really fun!
- I still haven't ran yet!! We all slept through our afternoon nap alarm! Tomorrow....for sure.
- It's not yet 9pm...and I'm headed back to my room. Um. I need to light a torch under my party shoes. Pronto.