Gorilla Wrestling

I've been pretty quiet on my end, more on that later.
In the meantime...there are two things.

The first, is that I feel like shopping for winter boots nearly everytime I'm online. The fact that I already have 2 pair and LIVE IN A RAINFOREST doesn't seem to matter? I just went on Facebook and saw that Edmonton has tons of snow, so maybe it's my real Canadian self coming out.
{I've been trying to load a few pics but Blogger won't let me for some reason....GRRrr!!}

The second is that I continue to ask for prayers and positive energy to my grandpa who is struggling. Of course thing could be worse, but there's a few glitches and he could use some better days.

And I found a good recovery quote...that can be applicable to a few people (including myself) these days.

It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired. You quit when the gorilla is tired.
Robert Strauss



No comments:

Post a Comment