Acceptance (at least for today)

Thank you to everyone for your kind words. Be it in person, in my office, over the phone, via email, Facebook...it's appreciated.

As I start to close off my files, this move feels right. The uncertainty of it all will of course make me have multiple meltdowns from time to time, but this move still feels right.

Sure, I'm an jobless hobo (I just love saying that for some reason), but it's a good move. It's the end of a chapter and the beginning of a new one. Maybe, just maybe, I'll finally have the time to put pen to paper (fingers to keyboard?) and write something resembling a book or e-book. Just for fun.

I love this place. I love these people. I'll miss it.

But I feel more at ease with leaving. This project has been the biggest obstacle and blessing in my life. Bring on the next.

(On an unrelated note....check out this blog post that made my heart melt....The H2O Club: Giving Water, Giving Life.)

2 comments:

  1. You are on a path to another exciting aventure I am sure!

    The link you attached for h20.....why can't we figure out something for MG? Gov't the obstacle?

    Keep up the great attitude!

    love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck auditor lady!! (LOL - you are still the only acct I know who actually likes auditing) Everything will work out just fine. A 7 week break is truly the best - you have time to just wind down and relax.

    Good luck again!!
    Kerrie

    ReplyDelete