Jetlag suckzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I'm on day...2 or day 1 of jetlag. I think day 2. It makes me kind of a horrible person. Or at least not a pleasant person to be around because I'm exhausted, I can't form sentences, and I'm ridiculously sensitive, and get annoyed pretty easily.

It's great timing because tomorrow's my birthday. Part of me is torn because I feel like I should do something special to celebrate...but I really just want to relax. And drink an iced coffee. And watch Mad Men with Louis.

The weather here is weird-ish. Sort of cold (25*C?), sometimes a bit windy, sometimes really windy, raining a bit, or sometimes raining a lot. I guess the storm is still passing through.

I had an early flight so I was up sometime in the 4am range (although I'm not complaining because if I didn't have the early flight, I would be flying with Air Madagascar, which I'm not sure I could handle this jetlagged), and it's only 13h10 and I have to stay here at least until 18h00. Or until my head bobs and I fall asleep only to be woken up by my head crashing into my keyboard.

Ok, so tomorrow I turn old. I don't think I'll get to blow out any candles while I'm here....but I'll still make a couple of wishes. And I know you're not supposed to tell people or else they won't come true, but that doesn't apply to internet/social media.

I wish that tomorrow I'll just enjoy the day for what it is. I don't want to feel guilty for not making tomorrow a big deal.

And, even bigger than that, I wish that my grandpa is feeling well enough to get a day pass from his rehab place and go and see a show with my grandma. :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your wish and you helped make it come true. We're going! I'll let you know how we make out later. We love you G&G xxoo

    ReplyDelete