♪♪ Whatever will be will be♫♫♫

Today is a better day.

Dial-a-shrink certainly helped, but maybe it's just that my brain IS slowly catching up to reality.

I also stopped making plans. I have to or I'll drive myself crazy. Because....

♫♫♪♫♫♫♪♫♫♫♫♪♫♫♫♪♫♫
When I was just a little girl
I asked my mother
What will I be
Will I be pretty
(I'm prettyish)
Will I be rich (Ha!)
Here's what she said to me

Que sera, sera
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours to see
Que sera, sera
What will be, will be

When I grew up and fell in love
I asked my sweetheart
What lies ahead
Will we have rainbows
Day after day
Here's what my sweetheart said


Are you kidding you freakshow, I mean, hunny? When have there ever been rainbows!?!
Que sera, sera
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours to see
Que sera, sera
What will be, will be
When I'll Now I have Children of my own
They'
ll ask their mother
What will I be
Will I be handsome
Will I be rich
I tell them tenderly

Que sera, sera
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours to see
Que sera, sera
What will be, will be
Que Sera, Sera

♫♫♪♫♫♫♪♫♫♫♫♪♫♫♫♪♫♫

I have my vacation planned, and a long list of things I want to do in Montreal, Borden, and Edmonton....but I can wait for that.

I'm back in Canada June 1st...and I don't have to plan out everything months and months in advance. Que sera, sera.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! keep singin' the song.....couldn't be better advice!
    Glad today is a better day!
    love ya, mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm singing my song for you now. Accent the positive, Eliminatr the negative, Latch on to the affirmative and don't mess with Mr. in between. Have another good one. Love G&G XXOO

      Delete