I'm dreaming of a White March

From yesterday's post....I hope those reading know that I do realize how fortunate I am. But...just sometimes, or a lot of the time, I struggle. The girls ARE wonderful. But different from what I know. We all have to grow and adapt. Tonight I have them on my own, and I look forward to it like I did the last time Louis had to go to Quebec City.

(And we are a a family. Just not a FIAC, and just not what I had expected it to be.)

In other news, this is why Canada rocks.
We're expected to get 25-30 centimeters of snow. Fun times.

In other news, in my...upsettings the other day, I scratched my rental car...I don't even want to have to think about it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Nicole, You have a very different family and life style to deal with. Don't be to hard on yourselfand you know the girls might just suprise you. Remember if your expectation level isn't to high you will be greatly rewarded. Ican promise you that. God Bless you Sweetheart. Love G&Gxxoo

    ReplyDelete