Sunday

Pretty creative title, hey?!

Last week has been exhausting. The ups and downs of...accepting this Next Adventure...wore me out. On the plus side, I'm going to the mine site tomorrow to start a new project. I'll be there all week. It will be a nice distraction. On the down side, I'm going to the mine site tomorrow to start a new project. I'll be there all week. Solo. Sure there are some people I know, but who knows if I'll be in a socializing kind of mood. On top of it, I'm sick. My body caved in to the abuse I've been putting it through worrying, and I have a cold. It's nothing crazy like whatever flu virus was going around Canada last year, but, maybe it will make me tired enough not to worry.

Although it's not so much the worrying that's getting to me now. It's the fear of the unknown. Which I really have to get a handle on....because I won't make it otherwise.

We basically spent all day in bed watching movies, which I think will help my cold, and we'll see what next week brings me. :)

1 comment:

  1. Awww. I hope you feel better and your wek goes by quickly. Please try not to worry . Try thinking of your return to Canada as a restful layover until your next project. Get rested up for your holiday. LoveG&Gxxoo

    ReplyDelete