C.A.S.

I've started to write posts...and then left them as drafts....and then deleted them.

I don't want to complain. I don't want to be sad. I don't want to be worried.

Big picture wise - I'm about to start an entirely amazing, cool, new journey.

Just like I did back in ott-0-9.

It was just as scary.

I'm different but the same.

I'm scared to be without Louis and my friends here.

I don't have a clue what I'll do for work.

I miss my family. I worry that I'm not there with them.

I miss my Canadian friends.

I guess I'm trying to start the whole yoga/meditation process a little early - I'm trying to just clear my mind.

So when I start to write, my existing neuropathways start to write what I'm feeling. My fears, my worries, etc, etc. When I'm trying to focus on the good (of which there is lots). This blog has generally been a place to vent. I don't want to vent. I want to accept.

Since I've been back from vacation, most days have been positive. Sure, there have been upsets. Sure, I've stormed out of my office because my brain will just.not.focus.

I don't want to think about leaving this place. All I want to think of is that I had the most amazing chance to come here.

I don't want to write about what I'll miss. 'Cause it won't bring it back. All I want to do is enjoy each day (well, as much as possible. I am still at work overall). And look forward to the future. Whatever crazy ass shit it may hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment