Things I Usually Do In An Aiport $/ Airplane
• pull my roller suitcase carryon the wrong way (wheels fm facing up so I'm just dragging it).
• walk around with my luggage zippers undone until someone (thankfully last time it was Louis) tells me
• try to take as much fruit, soda water, and good stuff from the lounge
• wear my travel pillow around my neck even when I'm walking through the airport
• wear 12 sweaters/sweatshirts cause my body temperature drops thirty degrees on the plane
• take up as much room with my water, iPhone, magazine, book, and sweatshirt as I possibly can without sitting on my neighbours lap
• fight like hell to get "priority" stickers on my suitcases even though the stupid new Aeroplan rules don't allow my "class" to get them
• sweat buckets as I go through customs. I'm never doing anything wrong...but they always make me feel like I am!!
• pass out before the plane takes off so I miss out on any drinks/water/pretzels.
• drool while I sleep. (Seriously, it's a problem on planes. I've woken up choking on my spit too which is awesome)
So all in all, even though I've flown more times than I could ever count, I'm pretty much the last person you wanna associate with.
Louis just loves it. ;)