Four Christmases


Our first Christmas was celebrated on Sunday with the girls.



We ate sushi for supper & baklava for supper. 

I think Maggie was the happiest of all with her new $3 stuffed toy. 

Then we went to the tiniest, oldest church in old Montreal to listen to a choir.


Christmas #2 was spent with good friends!

So much food & so much fun!!!

And a Quebecois büche de noël, of which I ate faaarrrrr to much of.

Last night we had Christmas #3 with One of Louis' brother, sister, mom, & extended family. Somehow I didn't take a single picture!!

Tonight (the 25th) we are living on leftovers and are safely back in the comforts of our own home.
Maggie is back (we didn't take her to Quebec City) & Christmas #4 is spent on our couch, cuddling watching a movie, recovering from too many late nights!! 

This was my first Christmas in Quebec & I had so much fun. I missed my family a lot. I ate too much. But I had such a wonderful time & I feel so blessed. 


Merry Christmas to everyone!! ❤️❤️




No comments:

Post a Comment