Louis' Birthday


Last night we celebrated Louis' big 50th birthday. 

His birthday is a couple of weeks before mine, but his birthday is rarely celebrated...and it was a "the big 50" so I wanted to do something special.

We spent the night with a pizza/beer/cake party with a big chunk of his family. The weekend before we all attended a very emotional funeral...and it was a great distraction to get together the week after in happy times.

Laurie, Louis' mom, & I put up some cheesey decorations.


People arrived 


And the birthday boy was a good sport


Cake and desserts were had by all (except Louis' youngest who was at lifeguard training :( ).


So thankful to have my extended family. ❤️

Missing my family like crazy....helps me a lot to be around a bunch of funny, loving people. 




No comments:

Post a Comment