Friday the 13th

This Friday the 13th, I will be waking up very early, driving to near where I used to where I used to live....and dropping off my best canine buddy.

She'll be put under general anesthesia, have her teeth cleaned, and, if all goes well, will wake up a little groggy around 3 or 4pm, I'll go pick her up, worrying the entire drive, probably not sleeping Friday night...until I see her furry face wanting to play and chase squirrels.

This has been the Year of The Shit. Let's hope for a very safe operation and speedy recovery. And yes, I already have tears in my eyes. But the little doggy has some dental issues and needs them repaired.

I guess I'm so in tune with the little mutt that my molar cracked in half this week, getting the damages assessed tomorrow.

I can deal with anything as long as Maggie's dental day goes ok.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww. Yor both so petty. Love GG

    ReplyDelete