Christmas mini-miracle







After a pretty long and lonely weekend, I was treated to a wonderful surprise. 

The park near my house has been a Christmas-land since December 1st. I walk past it every night ir so with the dog (she loves the sheep in the manger...weirdo). 

As I walked past it last night I heard Christmas songs sung by a gospel choir. Ok...so the songs were all in French & I pretty much don't know any of the words, but the choir was wonderful!!!

Maggie started to shiver, so I went and sat on a log next to the fire. We sat there all warm & toasty, listening to the music with my fellow-neighbours, friends of the choir, and the local homeless that I've started to recognize. An odd mix, but it worked. 

It was...my little Christmas miracle. It wasn't my easiest weekend...and it ended with a wonderful memory.



No comments:

Post a Comment