Odd Accomplishment

For the first time since I've lived in Quebec, I went out on a Saturday night. It was just appetizers and a couple of drinks (read: all I need to be tipsy & hungover tomorrow)....but I did it.

I've tried multiple times since the divorce crap started and I've always caved....for whatever reason.

It was not the funnest night of my life, it was not the highlight of my year, but I straightened my dirty hair, slapped on some makeup, and put on my attempt at casual clothes (I know how to wear formal, business, or gym wear....nothing in between).


I ordered a side of brussel sprouts...because who do I have to answer to tomorrow??




I wore dark pink lipstick, because why not.
And I caught myself laughing deep, real laughs.
I did it.





1 comment:

  1. You look so beautiful, and the beauty is.....you don't even know it because it comes from the inside out!

    ReplyDelete