Alberta is killing me slowly

My vacation has looked a lot like this:

 And this:

Last week I had the stomach flu....like so bad that I can't remember the last time I had stomach flu THIS bad....

I recovered...started to start making my social rounds, seeing people I haven't seen in forever....to start ANOTHER round....my throat, ears, and body ache and I have a wicked fever....

I received a couple of comments that I've lost a few pounds....it's because I haven't eaten in two weeks!!!!!! Alberta is killing me and I haven't spent enough time with the people that I've wanted to....but thankfully I have over a week before wirk to totally recover and get healthy again!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. hang in there sweetie.....this is the toxins getting out of your body from 2016....what better place to leave them than E-town!....so the cold can kill them!

    ReplyDelete