Add that to the pile....

Along with the other nineteen thousand things that I think about - parenthood and babies ranks up there pretty high.


I'm 36. I should have this...."decision" already made if I'm going to have children or not.


I don't have a clue.


Right now? I want one so that I don't have to worry about what I could be missing. Not a reason to have a child.


Of course, I'm missing just a few of the elements that I need. Stability. A place to live. A stable partner in my life (although that could be debated). But as the clock continues to tick......my brain can sometimes get overwhelmed with the different options.


So I did what I always do. And Googled.

Loved reading these two articles.

http://cupofjo.com/2012/03/motherhood-mondays-one-woman-asks-im-not-sure-if-i-want-kids-or-not-how-do-you-decide/

http://www.blogher.com/im-35-and-i-dont-know-if-i-want-baby


And loved seeing that there are many, MANY people out there like me.

1 comment:

  1. At least you know you are in good company ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete