Oh Happy Day

While I KNOW that I have good credit rating and references, I was still....kind of holding my breath.

I wanted this apartment.

I think it's so very me.

I think it's so very cute (and 2-3 times the size of my current apartment. Or more).

But I was still holding my breath.

Hope....is something that waivers with me lately. Pessimism seems to be more my game lately.

But...


I just spoke with my NEW landlord and everything went well and I'll be signing everything on Monday after work.


My new apartment. With my own things. My own space.


♥♥♥♥♥

4 comments:

  1. ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know how to recover permanently deleted files.MiniTool Solution Ltd give me more
    help and very useful.You can have a try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this helpful post! Do you need fake ray ban sunglasses? Go to have a look and you may find a desirable one.

    ReplyDelete