On the Mastercard...

It's just after 11pm and I'm waiting for the subway.


The ticket machines are broken & I've had a glass or two of champers....so I hopped the gate (no idea that I physically could hop the gate!). If I make it home without getting caught....I can certainly say that I've had one of the bedayst nights of my life in Montreal.


The plans were simple: meet up with a long time friend that I had never actually met in person, walk around downtown shopping, then return home while they attend the Adele concert.


That turned into sparkling wine, a gin fizzy drink of some kind (or 2), poutine with duck confit for supper, and a last minute amazing deal on a seat for one at the Adele concert. I honestly think I had the best seat in the house.....here's my secret: wait until the hour before the concert & shop online.


The concert was easily one of the BEST concerts I've been to in my life. The fact that it was unplanned & the perfect amount of tipsy was the cherry on top.


Sometimes the best things in life are free, others....well.....aren't but are worth it ten times over.





1 comment:

  1. Excellent history of life. I recently bought a ticket to a concert of my favorite singer https://ticketcrab.com/adele-tickets. Comfortable site, simple and accessible to everyone. Analogues I've never met. Here you can save money on tickets, since there is a discount for regular customers.

    ReplyDelete