|Crazy hair day at school....unfortunately this resembles my every day look...|
- wake up
- wake up the kids
- The kids chose/make their own breakfast (with a little help from me)
- One of the kids helps me make the lunches
- I do the girls’ hair
- I check to make sure they have their mitts/hat/bag/snow pants/whatever other items they need
- Head out the door
- Arrive at daycare, ask one or two (or all three some days) to walk Maggie to the end of the road and back so that she can take care of her morning business.
|The little dog has been pretty darn patient with the kids.|
- Put Maggie back into the car
- Take the kids to their rooms
- Return home or go to the grocery/supply store to procure whatever emergency item we need or groceries that we need.
- Laundry/cleaning/napping/whatever house errand that needs attention
|Brain vacation accomplished!|