It's a Small World

Wow, two posts in as many days!

It's Thanksgiving weekend and I have zero plans and I'm not too terribly concerned... For me, Thanksgiving exists in Edmonton and nowhere else.

BUT, my Edmonton Thanksgiving table isn't doing so well. One JUST had a foot operation and has a horrible cough, another is undergoing cancer treatments, another had gallbladder surgery, and they all have been helping each other during this stressful time.

My mom & co is in Vancouver....

So what's a girl to do?

Collude with my ma and send over a pre-made Thanksgiving dinner to Gram's house, of course! We split the cost of a thanksgiving dinner including: roast chicken, mashed potatoes, corn, stuffing, gravy, rolls, and my cousin is baking a pie!

While I don't usually have the funds to play Oprah, it wasn't terribly expensive, I had just finished rolling all of my coins, and I only paid for half thanks to my mom....so it wasn't a burden of any kind, and I'm just happy that I can do something from far away.

So thankful for the family that I have. We may not always be close. We may not always get along. But we are always there for one another.

Very thankful for that.

<3

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment