The coolest day of my life
This isn't the best video...but keep in mind I was dancing my heart out!
We all had these matching tshirts to wear, and somehow I got dragged up or had the guts to go up and dance with everyone at our company party.
Basically, its everyone in a circle dancing away, and then one person goes in the middle and does a special dance. At one point, you'll see someone brave enough to ask me to dance and I in the middle.
The video isn't really that descriptive, but just listen to the music and the noise and everyone singing along. It was so, so, so cool. I danced so, so long and it was so much fun.
Hi Nicole, Really cool. You were dancing like nobody was watching. Were you drunk? You were singing like no one was listening. we're so glad you had a swell time.Your in the home stretch now.
ReplyDeleteLove G and G xxoo
I wasn't drunk! Just got caught up in everyone having SO MUCH fun! Its crazy to think that I'm goin into my FOURTH week here!
ReplyDelete