I drive by this park every day around lunch. The trees look thousands of years old.
Local lunchtime game of football. Can you spot the cow? (No, I'm not going to ever get over my fixation with the cows here)

A "light" rain...good thing I brought my rubber boots... (view from my office yesterday morning)
Obviously this gets used frequently... but not so often since my "drawaing a line" trick with the ants...

My 1st wildlife sighting in the camp! I almost cut my run short to run back and get my camera. Then I realized I could probably run for another hour and he would have moved five feet...

I was just sitting at the tennis club eating lunch when these cows ran by to eat some grass. I was the only one that thought it was a big deal... Is it a coincidence that the club only serves beef?


Comments