Canal Pangalanes - Round Two

This Sunday I went on the Canal Pangalens tour again.
I went a couple of months ago, but this stime I went with some people that had never gone before.

Its a day tour and I had a blast the last time. This time we brought candy and fruit to hand out. The villagers were so greatful!!!!

I had nothing better to do, anyway... :)

We first stop in at a tourist village for some lunch.
This village has overnight stays if you can live without running water or power!


During lunch we get a pretty good dancing and music show. The little one shakes her hips far better than Shakira!!!




I set up my camera to take this picture, thought it might make for an interesting one to send home.....
And I ended up this with bug in my hair!! Ewww!!!!
I try not to send too many pictures home like this....but this little guy just was just too precious!



This little guy wanted me to take a picture of him being a good soldier!


These little guys can't get enough of seeing themselves on camera!





I printed out the pictures we took last go round and the guide handed them out. It was like Christmas!!!!








And....I can't take him with me????




BFFs!!!

Comments

  1. Hi Nicole,These pictures are really presious. The children are beauiful and they seem to be happy. Love G@G xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness these little ones take your breath away, it would be hard to leave them. They have so little but are so so happy. We could learn a lesson from them. love mom

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment