Missin' my buds
I can't say that I'm homesick...because its not Canada I miss...I'm really happy to be living where I'm living right now...its just...I miss my loved ones who just happen to live in Canada.
Even with all the AMAZING AMAZING FREINDS I have here with me...I still really miss everyone back home....especially my BFF and BFF jr!! Okay, and even my BFF's hubby. ;)
I look at these pictures at least a few times a week...and think of you guys (and don't tear up at all.....ya right!)


I didn't realize how often I'd pop round on my way home from work for a few minutes, or go to Sobeys, or Walmart. Or some other totally random outing that without the two of you would be completely boring - but with the two of you is always fun and silly and makes me feel that even though I am a grown up (shhh! Don't tell anyone) - that we will never actually grow up.
When we're old grannies - we'll go for a drive to Walmart (or take the Handi-bus if we have to) and you'll let your long grey hair (or wig??) hang out the window and we'll laugh till we nearly pee ourselves. At least then, we'll be wearing Depends and it won't matter (or maybe we'll be so old we won't even notice).
Okay. Sappy moment over.
(WF - hope you don't mind I put these pics on line...if so, just holla and I'll remove them).
Even with all the AMAZING AMAZING FREINDS I have here with me...I still really miss everyone back home....especially my BFF and BFF jr!! Okay, and even my BFF's hubby. ;)
I look at these pictures at least a few times a week...and think of you guys (and don't tear up at all.....ya right!)

I didn't realize how often I'd pop round on my way home from work for a few minutes, or go to Sobeys, or Walmart. Or some other totally random outing that without the two of you would be completely boring - but with the two of you is always fun and silly and makes me feel that even though I am a grown up (shhh! Don't tell anyone) - that we will never actually grow up.
When we're old grannies - we'll go for a drive to Walmart (or take the Handi-bus if we have to) and you'll let your long grey hair (or wig??) hang out the window and we'll laugh till we nearly pee ourselves. At least then, we'll be wearing Depends and it won't matter (or maybe we'll be so old we won't even notice).
Okay. Sappy moment over.
(WF - hope you don't mind I put these pics on line...if so, just holla and I'll remove them).
thanks for making me cry...Abby just said "don't cry mommy" :) makes me smile again. we miss you tons and Abby can't wait to see you at christmas...we all miss you even the cranky french man i share a bed with lol
ReplyDelete