Extreme Sappiness
I'm having a happy/sad day. Sad because I had to say a tearful goodbye... but happy because I'm excited for my best friend's future and adventures.
I don't have any siblings... but I think of her as my adopted sister (and have been called so a few times in the ER room? :D) and I love her and her family.
Today, along with her hubby and kids, she moved to Europe.
We have been friends for over eight years (isn't that crazy, WF?!?!!!!) . We've had ups and downs and experienced more laughter and silliness than I could have ever thought possible...
I can't imagine my life withouth her....

Or her family...
...I loved her youngest daughter before we met....
...and her oldest daughter holds a big chunk of my heart....
....and I guess it's worth noting her hubby is pretty great too!
I'll miss them so much and I wish them nothing but the absolute best....See you in November, girls!!
I don't have any siblings... but I think of her as my adopted sister (and have been called so a few times in the ER room? :D) and I love her and her family.
Today, along with her hubby and kids, she moved to Europe.
We have been friends for over eight years (isn't that crazy, WF?!?!!!!) . We've had ups and downs and experienced more laughter and silliness than I could have ever thought possible...
I can't imagine my life withouth her....


...I loved her youngest daughter before we met....
...and her oldest daughter holds a big chunk of my heart....
....and I guess it's worth noting her hubby is pretty great too!
I'll miss them so much and I wish them nothing but the absolute best....See you in November, girls!!


poon dog we love you like crazy too! you will always be the best thing that happened to me :D hope to have you in my life till we are old and our boobs are down to our knees. love alfalfa...i mean wface :D
ReplyDelete