Skip to main content
Random Monday
- I finally learned another fabulous fact about the women’s washrooms. The toilet seats are always broken and the floor is always wet because some Malagasy women prefer to stand ON the toilet itself and squat.
- Our laundry service is broken. I don’t know how a Laundry SERVICE gets broken, but ours is. Not sure if this means I’ll fly home with dirty laundry … wearing dirty laundry.
- I can’t figure out how to call Belgium from Madagascar. I’ve googled, I’ve asked for help, and nothing is working.
- Today, after one year and 15 days I got my business cards. Now I can look officially important.
- I had a really good weekend. Not a great weekend, but a really good weekend. Something tells me next weekend will rock. I’ll put up pictures of the Sunday Canal trip sometime this week.
- I have started crossing off the days of the calendar with red “X”s. It looks like I’m counting down a prison sentence.
- Lastly, I think it’s pretty obvious that I have been here six weeks. My patience today, on a scale of 0 to 7, is about a -37.
We know you love lists. Where did you come up with -37. Wow, I bet your just a little tired and ready to come home. See you soon. Love G&Gxxoo
ReplyDelete