One Day....
One Day...I'll be less of a weirdo and won't have the urge to photo/poke weird bugs (or fish) that I see (This one was in the stairwell in my office building). One day....I'll be able to covert currency somewhat accurately....Yesterday's "steal of a deal" at duty free....
One day...I'll hang up my clothes...
...on hangers...
One day...I'll learn that drinking champagne and Jell-O shooters in the same night is not a good idea.
One day...I'll hang up my clothes...
...on hangers...
One day....I'll get my English speaking and writing skills back to where they were before I moved here...instead of some messed up version of Frenglish.
One day....my wallet will be so organized that I won't constantly be losing my bank card/credit card/passport...One day...my purse will be so organized, that I won't have get people to call me to find my phone...or find an entire empty bottle of Tylenol that has magically opened itself and dumped it's contents all over my purse...
One day...I'll learn that drinking champagne and Jell-O shooters in the same night is not a good idea.
But that day - won't be today.
reading this today....brought so many memories back....not sure which one was the highlight...or low light....lol....have to stop laughing first!
ReplyDeletegreat post, love mom