Water, water, everywhere....
Our company has scaled back some of our luxuries and we are no longer provided with 1.5L of bottled water. While I agree that it's a waste of money and makes a huge impact to the environment, I have become become picky with my water. WATER of all freaking things!!! Like I don't already have enough crap to be picky about.
Anyway, this is the same water that they provide us with now in the big office-type water coolers. And we're supposed to be all enviro-friendly and use our reusable bottles provided (that I'm sure are made with BPCs or whatever that bad plastic is called).
Anyway, this is the same water that they provide us with now in the big office-type water coolers. And we're supposed to be all enviro-friendly and use our reusable bottles provided (that I'm sure are made with BPCs or whatever that bad plastic is called).
It tastes like worms. No, I wasn't like Ralphy and ate worms and paste when I was little. But if you ever wonder what worms taste like, drink this water, and then you'll be like, What is that weird taste? It's something....I can't put my finger on...I think it tastes like worms!!! Unfortunately I bought a dozen bottles pre-worm taste, so I'm not sure what we are going to do with it.
Now this water tastes normal. It's even clearly labeled that it's "Safe for Babies" to drink, but it's bottled here, so I can never tell if it's safe. But it's my water of choice.
Now THIS water is most often available (unless we don't have electricity and/or the generator isn't working). But it will most likely make you sick (even if you use it to brush your teeth) and it's chemically treated, so I'm sure it's not the water of choice.
And in a pinch, there's always this kind of water. But it tastes a bit strong. And I always end up with a major headache the next morning from it.
Why the post about the water?
No idea. I'm overtired.




Comments
Post a Comment