Good News But Still Not Official

You know that PERFECT job that I wanted? Yesterday I received the formal job description. I love it. I have a few questions and clarifications, but I think it’s a great fit for me and for them.

It’s been clear for some time that I am not a “Finance” person. I want to get more Project Management experience and get some additional formal education.

This is the job I have been looking for to transition out of Finance and into a role with more exposure to Operations.

I don’t have a signed contract, but right now I feel like that’s a formality. Since I can be a pessimist at times…I’m not going to be fully relieved until I have signed a contract and the ink is dry. And I’ll have the champagne chilling and ready to go.

Comments

  1. We are waiting on pins and needles with our happy birthdays and hopefully congratulations. Oh Heck we're going to send them along anyway because we know how our star shines. You go girl,
    . Love G&Gxxoo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment