In Tana
6.25 hours later, we made it to Tana. This drive, is spectacular. The scenery is incredible. Want pictures? Sorry, I was too busy praying that I wouldn't puke. This road requires Gravol or Dramamine when you've had a good night's sleep. Last time I took Gravol, but for some reason, I thought this time I wouldn't need it. I discounted the fact that I drank a mix of rum, champagne, whiskey, tequila, and win and partied all night long. It was a very, very long drive.
Louis won't shut up about how much he enjoyed the ride. No car sickness or anything!! I'm slowly coming back to normal.
Back in Tamatave, it's still a level 3 cyclone, projected to hit Toamasina directly. It's not clear who is being evacuated and when, but there are plans and actions in progress.
My flight is late (not-cyclone related - it's pretty much a regular thing with Air France), we are set to leave at 2:15am. I'll be happy to be leaving, but worried about people staying behind. This "wait and see" thing sucks.
Louis won't shut up about how much he enjoyed the ride. No car sickness or anything!! I'm slowly coming back to normal.
Back in Tamatave, it's still a level 3 cyclone, projected to hit Toamasina directly. It's not clear who is being evacuated and when, but there are plans and actions in progress.
My flight is late (not-cyclone related - it's pretty much a regular thing with Air France), we are set to leave at 2:15am. I'll be happy to be leaving, but worried about people staying behind. This "wait and see" thing sucks.
Comments
Post a Comment