Safe in Paris
Click here to follow cyclone Giovanna. It has been upgraded to a Level 4 in Toamasina and will be a Level 3 when it reaches Tana, which is three hundred kilometers away from the ocean.
While I am so very releived to be in Paris, it's a very worrysome feeling to know that so many people will have to fight through this. The storm is set to hit at 3am (not sure what time zone MG is, but it is 10 hours ahead of Alberta and 8 hours ahead of Quebec).
I hope everyone stays as safe as possible.
(also, for some reason my comments are disabled. Send me an email @ nbosch77@hotmail.com until they are fixed.)
While I am so very releived to be in Paris, it's a very worrysome feeling to know that so many people will have to fight through this. The storm is set to hit at 3am (not sure what time zone MG is, but it is 10 hours ahead of Alberta and 8 hours ahead of Quebec).
I hope everyone stays as safe as possible.
(also, for some reason my comments are disabled. Send me an email @ nbosch77@hotmail.com until they are fixed.)
Comments
Post a Comment