Googled

The internet is a magical thing.


I think Google Analytics is the coolest thing. It lets me see that someone reads my blog in Moscow? Cool! Hi Moscow!

Another cool feature is I can see which words were "Google searched" that eventually lead to my blog.

Here are some of my favorite of the week:


  • homer in chocolate land - I know this comes from how I felt when I was in Brussels on a Walking Chocolate Tour. That was seriously one of the most incredible days in mylife.
  • accidental wet tshirt - Not a pretty sight. Either caused by rain or sweat. Most likely sweat.
  • antelope god Ghana - What??? Antelope god?!?!
  • big pig cartoon - Hopefully this leads to the Pig Roast I went to June 2010. 'Cause I know I can be a pretty big pig when it comes to anything chocolate.
  • can chickens incest breed - WOW. There are some seriously WEIRD people in the world. You're trying to make chicken brothers and sisters make chickies?
  • cow slaughter - I know this comes from the time I watched a zebu sacrifice. But...I find it interesting that someone would google cow slaughtering?
  • cyclone in disneyland paris - No cyclone. But it kinda sucks there.
  • loading zebus - I guess this qualifies as a viable problem where you'd consult the world wide web. I wonder if they found a good solution?
  • mg massage - Perv!!
  • moose with big smile - I'm sure this person must be Canadian.
  • slitting throats - Um...whatever the outcome of this, I don't want to know about it.
  • thank you boyfriend quotes - Awww.
  • thank you message for boyfriends - AWWW!!!!
  • thank you quotes boyfriend - Ok, I get it, I have a good boyfriend husband!
  • wet t-shirt - enough with the wet t-shirts already!!!
  • wish life had instructions - I feel ya. I'm sure there's been more than a few times I've wished for some instruction manual. Or an accounting textbook to help guide me through life.
  •  שחיטה פרה- Don't even have a clue what this is or means. Or what language?

Although these are entertaining, how about:

Okay, maybe that's a bit of a stretch...

Comments

  1. Oh, this is fun! The last one on your list is Hebrew, not that I know what it means, but it's Israel's language. Very blocky letters.

    Here a couple of mine:

    coffin radio,
    nacimbi (whatever that is)

    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. My search words are all very centered around my blog, but one interesting search was 'I eat cookies therefore I run.' :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment