Restaurant Review
Sunday Louis and I tried a (new to me) restaurant for supper.
I think we have been playing "old married couple" for...well...longer than we have been married because nearly every Sunday goes like this:
7AM: Nicole wakes up.
7AM - 9AM: Nicole watches crappy reality TV shows.
9AM - 11AM: Nicole naps until Louis wakes up.
12PM: Louis and Nicole eat lunch at camp.
1PM - 3PM: Louis and Nicole laze around, watch tv, somehow lose track of time.
3PM - 6PM: Louis and Nicole go to the village pool.
6PM: Louis and Nicole eat supper at camp.
7PM - 9PM: Louis and Nicole prepare for the next week and watch TV.
Annnnnnnd repeat.
I'm not complaining about it, it's actually quite a nice day.
This Sunday we got all freaky on our regular routine and went out for supper with some friends. They had been to this Chinese restaurant, had really liked it, and most important, DIDN'T GET SICK! Maybe I had a little China on the brain too!
Welcome to Restaurant Pacifique!
It had some cute decor.
Even better, it had some good food! I felt like I had just called the Lido! ♪ ♪ ♪ Four two six, five-o, five-o, When you're hungry, call the Lido. Weeee deliver!♫ ♫ (Sorry non-Edmontonians, it's an inside joke!!)
A night out in town just isn't complete unless the electricity goes out. For the entire city.
People pay extra for candle light dinners, but here in Madagascar, we get them for free!
Looking forward to going back soon!
I think we have been playing "old married couple" for...well...longer than we have been married because nearly every Sunday goes like this:
7AM: Nicole wakes up.
7AM - 9AM: Nicole watches crappy reality TV shows.
9AM - 11AM: Nicole naps until Louis wakes up.
12PM: Louis and Nicole eat lunch at camp.
1PM - 3PM: Louis and Nicole laze around, watch tv, somehow lose track of time.
3PM - 6PM: Louis and Nicole go to the village pool.
6PM: Louis and Nicole eat supper at camp.
7PM - 9PM: Louis and Nicole prepare for the next week and watch TV.
Annnnnnnd repeat.
I'm not complaining about it, it's actually quite a nice day.
This Sunday we got all freaky on our regular routine and went out for supper with some friends. They had been to this Chinese restaurant, had really liked it, and most important, DIDN'T GET SICK! Maybe I had a little China on the brain too!
Welcome to Restaurant Pacifique!
It had some cute decor.
Even better, it had some good food! I felt like I had just called the Lido! ♪ ♪ ♪ Four two six, five-o, five-o, When you're hungry, call the Lido. Weeee deliver!♫ ♫ (Sorry non-Edmontonians, it's an inside joke!!)
A night out in town just isn't complete unless the electricity goes out. For the entire city.
People pay extra for candle light dinners, but here in Madagascar, we get them for free!
Looking forward to going back soon!
Wow! It looks like your diding in the big E. We're impressed. Glad you had a nice time.Love G&Gxxoo
ReplyDeleteI better watch what I've typed, eh.
ReplyDelete