Viva Las Zzzzzzz....
I'm off to Vegas until Monday with my cousin, his fiancée, and what I've lovingly referred to as my "back up". We made a pack (like maybe 10 years ago? maybe more?) that we'd get married if we both weren't in 2017. Fortunately for him :P, he won't have to follow through.
My cousin and his fiancée are getting married this September. We are planning on seeing a *ahem* show and also going on some kind of VIP club crawl. I'm embarrased to admit this makes me feel old because I can't remember the last time I've been in da club.
Flights from Montreal to Vegas aren't that fantastic, so I'm leaving at 8h36. Which means I have to be at the aiport at 6h36. Which means that I've been up since 05h00. So I'll be a lot more excited AFTER I have a long nap on the plane.
VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!!!!!!!
My cousin and his fiancée are getting married this September. We are planning on seeing a *ahem* show and also going on some kind of VIP club crawl. I'm embarrased to admit this makes me feel old because I can't remember the last time I've been in da club.
Flights from Montreal to Vegas aren't that fantastic, so I'm leaving at 8h36. Which means I have to be at the aiport at 6h36. Which means that I've been up since 05h00. So I'll be a lot more excited AFTER I have a long nap on the plane.
VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!!!!!!!

Comments
Post a Comment