15 > 0

I don’t care about what anyone says (except I care enough to write this under my password protected blog), but today I am very hopeful.

My friend with cancer was getting tests to see if he qualified to get a new drug for treatment. He had a less than a 15% chance that he would be able to take this new drug.

I’ve tried to not read Facebook updates lately because I can’t handle them. We have about 10-15 mutual friends and I can’t handle thinking about him right now. Not sure why I checked the updates today, but I am so happy that I did. He found out that he can get the new drugs.
Many more things have to happen before he’s healthy or even out of the woods. For right now, this small event seems like a big victory.
inutes. Day officially ruined.

Comments