It's been like this before

 
I KNOW I’ve had rotations like this. I KNOW that I am in a pretty stressful environment at the moment and I KNOW that it’s temporary. I KNOW that I need to try and be a little bit more patient. The next five days are probably going to suck. Or large portions of them. The only thing I can do is try to have as much patience and love for Louis, go to work, and just wait it out. Life is not so difficult. It feels like it is right now because I’m tired, I’m in week six, and I’ve had a really rocky rotation. I have to remember when I’d have multiple rocky rotations. Maybe I have been having multiple rocky rotations and I haven’t peiced it together, but I’m not ready to leave.

Tonight Louis has band practice (love saying that, it makes me think we’re in junior high) so hopefully I’ll be able to sit in bed and play around on this thing called www.mixbook.com. As a Christmas gift to the girls I’m planning on making them an on-line scrapbook of our trip to Madagascar. I’ve had great success with these books using Costco or Walmart, but this new one has an enormous amount of cool features. It’s a bit more pricey and takes a bit longer, but hey, it’s something creative I can do for the next few nights. I’m sure a work-out or two would help too, but we’ll see where I can fit something in.
I’m just a tiny bit stressed about the Luftansa strike thing. In the big picture, I’ve gone through this exercise at least two or three times….rebooking a ticket with another airline is no big deal. What is the big deal is that I want something KNOWN in my life right now and job, life, future, FLIGHT, are all up in the air.

Also, I’m not like crying myself to sleep every night, or wandering down the halls in my pjs talking to myself, I’m just really, really, really ready to leave.

Comments