Well, Shit
With absolutely everything else up in the air, it would make sense that Lufstansa would go on strike, five days before we are schedule to fly back to Canada.
Here's ONE of the many, many articles.
What this means for us: We hope that the strike ends before...Sunday. If not, on Sunday night, we purchase ourselves a one-way flight from Joberg to Frankfurt. I've checked and there are at least ten different options. Since the project isn't exactly flush with funds at the moment, this may come out of our own pockets, which means this princess may be flying economy. At the moment, I don't care.
Here's ONE of the many, many articles.
What this means for us: We hope that the strike ends before...Sunday. If not, on Sunday night, we purchase ourselves a one-way flight from Joberg to Frankfurt. I've checked and there are at least ten different options. Since the project isn't exactly flush with funds at the moment, this may come out of our own pockets, which means this princess may be flying economy. At the moment, I don't care.
We will pray for them to settle quickly and your safe journey back to Canada. Are you going to rent a car or do you need a ride from the airport?
ReplyDelete