The Truth
The truth is:
[Disclosure: I'm totally fine. Just having a rough day]
- I struggle living here more than I'm willing to admit.
- I'm at an age in my life, where I might be struggling just as much if I lived in China, Canada, or Russia.
- I'm scared about the thought of leaving here to seek work elsewhere.
- I have no idea how I'll ever adjust to living in Canada again.
- I have no idea what career I'll take on in Canada.
- After ending a relationship because my ex didn't want children, I'm not sure that I want children. I love children, I love the idea of having children, but I really don't know if I could do it. Husband or not. [Luckily I don't have to decide tomorrow].
- About a year ago, after the top-senior guy in my old department got hired, I was over-anxious and over-everything. I reached out got over-the-phone counselling with one of the coolest people on earth. She can tell that I'm extremely skeptical of this whole "let me heal your brain" mumbo-jumbo, so when we talk, she gives me pysiological and scientific terms that I can research later research. I never told her once that I was skeptical, but it's always been like this. We can talk once a week, once every three months, or email back and forth. Best thing I ever did for myself.
- Sooooooooooo tired of the food here and sooooooo wish I could start making what I want to eat. I use this as an excuse for not losing weight, but I think the biggest problem is that I don't eat enough before 17h00.
- I want to be fashionable. I have no idea how to dress.
- I beleive my migraines are self-inflicted due to stress.
- In Canada, I would have NEVER EVEN CONSIDERED the idea of dating an older man.
- I have more issues about our age difference than Louis does. Most of the people we know are his age. I worry that they don't take me seriously because I'm young. I become over-offended when someone calls me, "young lady" or "just a pup". These are people I know that have no malicious intent, but I can't always take it like a joke.
- I'm way too serious way too much of the time. I need to start having more fun.
[Disclosure: I'm totally fine. Just having a rough day]