Ahead of myself
I got a little ahead of myself.
The cyclone (storm really for us) won't be here until after the weekend.
The "rain" that I thought I heard was actually our air conditionner. I thought we had our storm shutters open, but they were closed, thus making things look a lot darker than they were.
I'm smart sometimes.
Also, I'm not sure if it's a cyclone, typhoon, or hurricain because different websites refer to it differently.
http://www.cyclocane.com/anais-storm-tracker/
http://www.gdacs.org/report.aspx?eventtype=TC&eventid=33078
Right now it's sunny and sitting by the pool is totally an option. Walking to work next week might not be so much fun.
The cyclone (storm really for us) won't be here until after the weekend.
The "rain" that I thought I heard was actually our air conditionner. I thought we had our storm shutters open, but they were closed, thus making things look a lot darker than they were.
I'm smart sometimes.
Also, I'm not sure if it's a cyclone, typhoon, or hurricain because different websites refer to it differently.
http://www.cyclocane.com/anais-storm-tracker/
http://www.gdacs.org/report.aspx?eventtype=TC&eventid=33078
Right now it's sunny and sitting by the pool is totally an option. Walking to work next week might not be so much fun.
Comments
Post a Comment