Hi. I miss you. And I suck for not keeping in touch!
Hey Everyone!
What ends up getting typed might come off as a bit pathetic, but I'm kind of feeling lonely right now. It happens now and again.
2009 I had the following different "groups" of people in my life:
In 2009, my chart looked like this and contained (a guestimate) 30 people.
What ends up getting typed might come off as a bit pathetic, but I'm kind of feeling lonely right now. It happens now and again.
2009 I had the following different "groups" of people in my life:
- people I emailed/phoned/saw 1-7x/week
- people I emailed/phoned/saw 2-3x/week
- people I emailed/phoned/saw 3x/month
- people I emailed/phoned/saw 4x/year
In 2009, my chart looked like this and contained (a guestimate) 30 people.
Now, my chart looks like this and contains (a guestimate) of 22 people.
I'm SUPER grateful for the people that have stayed in touch and not like....I don't know...resentful or anything for the people that haven't stayed in touch (it takes two to keep in touch!).
I totally understand the phenomenon. If you're in a different country from someone...you're not exactly going to remember to keep in touch with them. Even for me, the majority of my "1-7x/week" people were/are always people that were close in distance and therefore it was easy to meet up with.
I see via Google Analytics that my blog is mainly read in Toamasina (don't like that at all!), Richmond, London, New York, Missisauga, and of course, Edmonton. Also a place called Port Louis in Mauritius. Not sure how who is staying there or reading this. Interesting, anyway.
So, here's my pathetic, Hey, how's it going, drop me a line, it's been forever! I've kind of sucked at staying in touch too, but I'd really like to get things going away with my "1-7x/week" and my "1-3x/week" groups. :)


Comments
Post a Comment