Quebec Party Trip
Well, the day has finally come. My grandpa is getting his surgery today and I can't wait for it to be over. Actually, I can't wait until he's out of the Intensive Care Unit after the surgery. It's going to be an incredibly long year for him, my grandma, and really the rest of our family/friends back home, but not impossible.
His operation is at noon today (Monday). I'll find out how things went around 05h00 my time Tuesday.
I'm thinking about the nurses, doctors, and surgeons today. For them, it's like any other day. For me, I hope they know just how important their patient is today.
I'll breathe a sigh of relief when he's back home. That's when the real tough work will start, but he's a really tough guy.
And to celebrate his recovery, we're going to Quebec in July. I can't wait.
His operation is at noon today (Monday). I'll find out how things went around 05h00 my time Tuesday.
I'm thinking about the nurses, doctors, and surgeons today. For them, it's like any other day. For me, I hope they know just how important their patient is today.
I'll breathe a sigh of relief when he's back home. That's when the real tough work will start, but he's a really tough guy.
And to celebrate his recovery, we're going to Quebec in July. I can't wait.
Comments
Post a Comment