At the Beach! Yay!
I'm happy to be on the other side and not counting down the minutes until I have to book a flight or get a visa.
Both my dad and stepmom are busy from breakfast until supper so I'm hanging solo while I'm here. After the visa fiasco, I'm actually only here for two days.
I really had wanted to spend the day at the Atlantis hotel in Dubai, but the logistic and the crowds and the planning...I'm a lazy tourist and have decided to spend both days at the beach. The weather is perfect. I'll probably go to the mall tonight, then back to the beach tomorrow. It's been a long time since I've sat on the beach, which is a little weird since I lived 500 meters from a beach the last 4 years. But here you pay like ten bucks and you get a lounger, umbrella, and toilets and showers. And lots of calm water.

Comments
Post a Comment