Off to the next stop!
I'm not sure how I got the dates that mixed up, but so far I've had a pretty ok day!
Last night I tried to find out more how to take the bus to Atlantis in Dubai, but there's little info online and I'm not sure what I'd do there. It's not really a solo kind if place, or maybe just not a solo place for me.
Looks cool though.
Started today like every other day so far with a Starbucks! Love that its so close!
Laundry, packing, and laziness, then finally I went got the energy to walk the whole seven minutes to the beach. It's called the Corniche.
My dad's working late again tonight, so I'm hanging with my stepma watching TV. My dad and his wife live in the pinkish building.
I went for lunch just down the on the Corniche at a nice Italian place.
It's outside so they make every effort to make sure you're confortable in the shade and portable fans.
I had a smallish lunch, so that I could have this amazing ice cream concoction. I'm really keeping this Abu Dhabi portion of the trip. Hey, carbs are good for your mood or something like that.
I bought this inflatable tube. The two ladies told me over and over how tall I was. That's my favorite thing in the world. Even better, one of them added, "but you're tall and not thin!!!". Thanks, loser.
I went for lunch just down the on the Corniche at a nice Italian place.
It's outside so they make every effort to make sure you're confortable in the shade and portable fans.
I had a smallish lunch, so that I could have this amazing ice cream concoction. I'm really keeping this Abu Dhabi portion of the trip. Hey, carbs are good for your mood or something like that.
I bought this inflatable tube. The two ladies told me over and over how tall I was. That's my favorite thing in the world. Even better, one of them added, "but you're tall and not thin!!!". Thanks, loser.
Just need to pack my suitcases and I'm off to the airport at 0630 tomorrow morning. Off to Luxembourg with a stopover in Amsterdam!










Comments
Post a Comment