Today was okay
Or, maybe I should write, "Today was okay!"
I was insanely lazy, but I do remember saying a few months ago that I needed a break.
I finally went out for breakfast and consumed probably my entire caloric requirements in that one meal, but whatevs. (I am back on track with tracking points on Weight Watchers, as of Wednesday, I'm up 3lbs still from my last MG weigh in {which I'm completely ok with for now}. I like the tracking part if WW because at least it lets you see what you eat in a day or week and I've lost 0.8 lbs this week).
I was less lonely but more anxious. It's rainy here and I was too tired/lazy to go for a walk.
So that's it....
If I think back to my first six months, there was a lot of loneliness and anxiety. For some reason I find that comforting since I'm going through milder but similar reactions in a similar (sort of) situation. Man, it sure would help if I could just feel what I feel...instead of freaking out about any negative emotion!
So happy to have had an okay day :)
Comments
Post a Comment