Just me.
About a month ago, the thought of driving for more than fifteen minutes, or the thought of having to go shopping in a mall, made me extremely uneasy.
I spent the last two weeks in and out of extremely busy places (malls, Festival d'été in Quebec - this was intense with crowds), doing all kinds of non-Madagascar things, and yesterday I drove home from the airport in rushhour, today I went to Montreal's biggest mall (I think) and hung around for an hour and a half while I waited for my appointment at the Apple store. Then I drove back home in rushour again....all while remaining relatively calm, inspite of the insanity of Montreal drivers (even Louis agrees, they are intense).
So...proving the scientific fact, that things are changing all the time.
Also, I've changed the blog name to "Just NB". I don't know where I'm going, where I'll be, or what I'll be doing. It's just me. I like it.
I spent the last two weeks in and out of extremely busy places (malls, Festival d'été in Quebec - this was intense with crowds), doing all kinds of non-Madagascar things, and yesterday I drove home from the airport in rushhour, today I went to Montreal's biggest mall (I think) and hung around for an hour and a half while I waited for my appointment at the Apple store. Then I drove back home in rushour again....all while remaining relatively calm, inspite of the insanity of Montreal drivers (even Louis agrees, they are intense).
So...proving the scientific fact, that things are changing all the time.
Also, I've changed the blog name to "Just NB". I don't know where I'm going, where I'll be, or what I'll be doing. It's just me. I like it.
<3 your doing a great job pd! honeymoon is over for a bit but you get to do it agiain ...and again and again and again... till he comes back home for good :) that's the best part of having your love far away <3...he comes back and it's like falling in love over and over again! hope you guys had a great reunion...until next time! lots of love your way xxx the guigue pigs :)
ReplyDelete