Rainy Day

No Cafe Depot today. Not much of anything today. The weather wasn't great (I was out at one point and I couldn't see it was raining so hard), but I was just kind of too down to do much. Some days I get tired of trying to be happy or positive.

So I guess I took a day off from that and just let myself be sad and lonely, all while in good company of one tired and smelly dog. (And Netflix).

I remember having crappy days like this when I first moved to Madagascar and didn't know anyone. I guess the feelings are normal...

So tomorrow I'm starting a new week with a busy day, a (hopefully quick) doctor's appointment, lunch with a new friend, and then yoga in the evening. 

I hope tomorrow is a better day. 


Comments

  1. I think it's great that you're still blogging. I know it's something you love to do. I hope it continues to help you unravel the mysteries of life.

    PS: I've got a contact for you if you're serious about another FIFO.

    tl

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment