Wish List for July

I was going to call this post, "July Goals", but I also kinda want to be flexible and remember that it's kind off an odd time in my life (adjusting to Quebec, Louis here for two weeks, etc), so it's my "Wish List", writing it down here, keeping it in the back if my mind, but not beating myself up if I don't achieve everything. So here goes:

1. Take two spin classes/week and run once a week. If I'm up for more, that's fine, but this is a good minimum.

2. Take a yoga class

3. Try a Zumba class

4. Consciously do something (at least) once a day that makes me happy. This might be as simple as walking around the block with a kick ass playlist.

5. Try out a massage at the gym. The prices are fantastic. 

6. Be nicer. To everyone. Smile and stuff. Make small talk when it's not weird. :P

7. Enough with the nighttime snacking. This is something I do when I'm jet lagged...but the jet-lag was over nearly a month ago...& I'm still paying for Weight Watchers every month. 

Apart from #1, these all take a different kind of effort that I don't know quite how to explain. And I'm not going to....'cause I'm tired of thinking and trying to figure out why this is happening or why I feel like that or what should or shouldn't feel difficult to me. 

Here's to a new month! 

Comments